Green House Powder Feeding – Grow
Green House Powder Feeding – Grow is specifically designed for the vegetative growth-stage of all plants.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Grow faster, greener and more vigorous than ever.
- Ideal for the production of cuttings.
- The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with a more robust and branched structure.
- The great thickness of the leaves accumulates more reserves, stimulating rapid rooting of cuttings.
- Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium.
Whether you grow in coco, hydroponics or aeroponics – with all of these systems you should measure your pH and EC values to optimize your growing and achieve much better results.
Steps of mixing nutrient solution:
1. a) Check pH and EC value of the water and make sure the temperature is about 18-22 degrees Celsius. You should also check if your water contains enough Calcium.
1. b) If your EC is 0,0 (using RO or rain water) you need to add Calcium to your water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure your EC rises up to 0.3-0.4 EC
2. Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure the EC value. If necessary repeat until you reach the desired value.
3. When you reached the desired EC value, wait for 15-30 min.
4. Then measure the PH and if necessary adjust it using PH up or PH down – mix good for 2-3 minutes and wait again 15-30 minutes before measuring.
5. When you reached the desired values, feed your plants.
To guarantee an exact dosage, 10g measuring spoon is INCLUDED!
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 24% N Total Nitrogen
- 13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 12% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 2.0% MgO Soluble Magnesium
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.0